Most of the people are afraid to ask the question about ejaculation but that is wrong. Because without knowing the information about premature ejaculation diagnosis & treatment it is difficult to cure it. That’s why here we trying to provide you the relevant information about the premature ejaculation problem and how to do treatment fast. All your confusion trying to resolve here.
“What to ask” is a big challenge for patients, if you will go in front of the doctor ask the below-mentioned question for personal satisfaction.
- What could be the reason for my premature ejaculation?
- Which types of tests do you recommend and why?
- How much time it will take to improve my condition?
- Truly say, how much improvement will be possible in my case?
- Do I have a risk of recurrence of this problem?
- Can you provide any generic alternative of prescribed medicine?
- Do you have any brochures related to this?
“It is possible that the doctor may ask very personal questions or want to talk with your family members(partner), don’t feel uncomfortable & try to give good support)”
Premature Ejaculation Diagnosis
Diagnosis of premature ejaculation is the medical process through which the doctor/expert tries to check the main cause of the quick down of the penis (within 1 min.). In this process, the doctor asks several questions for the perfect treatment. Premature ejaculation causes occur due to many reasons like stress, illness, medication side effects, and climax. So without a diagnosis, it is not possible to get the best medical help.
A published report by McMahon estimated that 1346 male with premature ejaculation and an IELT (Intravaginal Ejaculation Latency Time) of 43.4 seconds. Predominant anteportal ejaculation occurred in 5.6% of the male patient.
Few questions you have to face during diagnosis, from the doctor’s side:
- How many times you are suffering from premature ejaculation?
- When did you feel this problem the first time?
- Is premature ejaculation happen to you with an individual partner?
- Is premature ejaculation happen when you masturbate?
- Are you feeling a PE problem every time during sex?
- How many times you did sex in a week?
- Current relationship: partner bothered by premature ejaculation?
- Did you have taken medicine like Viagra, Cialis?
These questions are also considered in the list of PE diagnosis. The intention of the doctor is just to know the situation carefully and provide you a better solution. If your PE is not a myth of mind then the next process of diagnosis started at the same time.
In both, the condition of premature ejaculation diagnosis & treatment is maintaining an erection and the doctor recommends the blood tests.
Possibility of Tests
- Testosterone level checkup,
- Urine test,
- Testis related test because the creation of sperm starts here.
” It depends upon your medical condition, how long and which type of Premature ejaculation diagnosis is suggested more.”
How to Get Premature Ejaculation Treatment
Treatment of premature ejaculation can be done in many ways like:
Behavioral | Pelvic floor exercises | Pause-squeeze technique | Condom | Medications |
Premature ejaculation treatment is not a trick of a magician, it will take time So, don’t go for any quick solution provider otherwise, you may suffer whole life within this illness.
- Avoid masturbating before sex to increase intercourse durability.
- Don’t forcefully try to bend your penis.
- The doctor can advise avoiding intercourse for some time.
- Start doing yoga regularly.
- Before doing intercourse, don’t miss to do foreplay.
- Before doing sex make your and partner’s mood romantic.
- Don’t do sex in the wrong position because it may damage your penis.
Pelvic floor exercises
Pelvic floor exercises are the best option for premature ejaculation treatment.
- Fold a towel in a cylindrical shape and adjust it in between the legs and sit down. You will feel more comfortable than any other exercise.
- Try to lift a squeezing force from hip to inside(feel the lift up-down).
- Take a deep breath during lifting.
“To feel the existence of pelvic floor muscles, stop urination in midstream or try to keep the muscles tight to obstruct the flow of the toilet(urinal activity).”
- After noticing the pelvic floor muscles, you can do this exercise.
- It doesn’t need any specific position.
- Tighten the pelvic floor muscles for 3 seconds and then relax 3 seconds, repeat this pattern for 30- 60 seconds.
- You can do this exercise while sitting, standing or walking.
- Repeat this process 3 times in a day.
Pause-squeeze Tips and Tricks
The guideline or instruction may be provided by the doctor to you and your partner. Method of doing Pause-squeeze technique are mentioned below:
- Normally, start your sexual activity including stimulation, Until you don’t ready to ejaculate.
- Does your partner squeeze at the end of your penis, at that point where the head joins the glass shaft and maintains squeezing for several seconds unless it passes through ejaculation.
- You can repeat many times as necessary and rich the point without ejaculating.
- Initially, it is difficult for you to perform but doing regular practice will help in the pause-squeeze technique.
- If the process of the Pause-squeeze technique in painful for you don’t worry follow the stop-start technique.
- Start sex with foreplay, and follow your regular sex pattern.
- At the time of ejaculation, stop your movement and think about different things.
- After 3 min, again start the movement slowly by doing these tips you can enjoy your sex life much more better.
Condoms might decrease the feeling of fun by decrease penis sensitivity. According to the observation of 100 men experimental report, 63% person realize condoms to increase the duration of ejaculation.
- Climax control is easy to manage.
- Condom stops the direct rubbing of the skin(internal vagina and skin of the penis).
- Try to use thin condoms to do long duration intercourse.
- Dotted condoms help to increase excitement in sex.
- Trojan, Durex and lifestyle product Everlast intense is best for intercourse.
Medications Premature Ejaculation
Medicines are the chemical and herbal product which made in a lab after various experiments for the targeted treatment of an individual illness.
Anesthetic cream and sprays are the medical product which contains a desensitizing conductor. For example, Benzocaine, Lidocaine, or Prilocaine are used in the treatment for untimely discharge. These medicines should be used 10 to 15 minutes before sexual intercourse. It helps to reduce sensation and increasing the timing of discharge.
“On the doctor’s advice, you can take Lidocaine-Prilocaine cream for premature ejaculation.”
Some Oral medications are prescribing by a doctor because the dose of medication can change according to patents requirements.
This medicine contains the below chemical which helps in delay ejaculation:
- Escitalopram (Lexapro)
- Escitalopram (Lexapro)
- Paroxetine (Paxil)
- Fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem)
Tramadol 50 mg (Ultram) is commonly used as pain relief, the side effect of this medicine helps for premature ejaculation treatment.
- Viagra Pills (Sildenafil, Revatio)
- Cialis Pills (Tadalafil, Adcirca)
- Levitra Pills (Vardenafil, Staxyn)
These pills are also known as erectile dysfunction medications and the using overdose of this medication can be a side effect like headache, facial flushing, indigestion and so on.
Try to take premature ejaculation diagnosis & treatment on time with a good doctor, because it can create a big risk for your sexual health and life also.
Write a comment
Your email address will not be published. All fields are required