Anxiety disorders are a group of mental illnesses, the problems that arise due to them can prevent you from spending your life normally. People who suffer from Anxiety, have constant anxiety and fear, maybe incapacitated but with the right treatment, many people can manage those feelings and live their life normally.
Anxiety disorder is not an autoimmune, unknown or uncontrolled illness, which may be due to family reasons or exposure to someone. It is caused by a certain type of behavior. Everything got messed up, now what will happen, I can’t understand anything, what to do.
Most of us have such things going on in our minds at some time. There are certain circumstances in life when even one with a strong heart becomes anxious and fearful. It occurs for a short period of time in difficult situations, but when a person has a habit of always being in anxiety or fear, it can later turn into a serious problem such as mood anxiety disorder.
This problem can take the form of an anxiety disorder when the person has no control over such negative feelings and despite all efforts, symptoms are seen for more than six months.
What Is Anxiety Disorders?
Anxiety disorders are a group of mental illnesses, the problems that arise due to them can prevent you from spending your life normally. People who suffer from Anxiety, have constant anxiety and fear, maybe incapacitated but with the right treatment, many people can manage those feelings and live their life normally. Anxiety disorder is not an autoimmune, unknown or uncontrolled illness, which may be due to family reasons or exposure to someone. It is caused by a certain type of behavior
Anxiety, restlessness, fear of the future based on real or imaginary events always affect physical and mental health. Although each person has different symptoms, permanent fear and anxiety are seen in almost everyone. If these symptoms are not severe, they disappear with the passage of time, otherwise, an anxiety disorder may occur. This affects a person’s routine.
Nowadays a large part of the youth population of metros is struggling with this psychological problem. In fact, the busyness of people in the modern lifestyle has increased so much that they are always in a hurry and the pressure of work on them is also very high. For this reason, irritability and resentment are increasing in them. Also in modern society, every person is single. No one has the time to listen to others.
Therefore, the feeling of sharing in people is dying. Urban society has become so individualistic and autistic that until now, there is no support system of relatives or near-neighbors. People suffer from anxiety disorder due to constant stress, loneliness, and sadness.
According to studies, insomnia is caused by severe or prolonged stress. This creates an imbalance between hormones released from the brain, which can cause anxiety disorders. Heredity is also the main reason.
Types of Anxiety Disorders
Several different types of psychological problem are determined based on the major symptoms, which are:
- Generalized anxiety disorder: People suffering from this problem are unnecessarily very worried. There is no logical basis for his concern. It is his habit to always be in worry. Even in positive circumstances, such people find some reason to be worried.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: People suffering from this are constantly worried or afraid. In such a situation, they develop some strange habits. For example, some people have a craze for cleanliness and they keep washing and cleaning clean things again and again.
- Panic disorder: People struggling with this problem often feel as if their breath is stopping or they are having a heart attack. Such people remain afraid of unnecessary death.
- Social anxiety disorder: A person suffering from such a problem is very vigilant in his social life. He always feels that people are staring at him. He tries to avoid going to crowded places and social gatherings because he feels very nervous in such an environment.
Symptoms of Anxiety Disorder
- There are some common symptoms of all anxiety disorders such as
- Nervousness, fear, and discomfort
- Sleep-related inability to remain calm and stable
- Cold hands, feet, sweating, numbness or tingling
- Breathing problem
- Dry mouth nausea
- Twisted muscles
- Rapid breathing, or hyperventilation
- Sweating profusely
- Weakness and lethargy
- Difficulty in focusing or thinking clearly on anything other than what you are worried about
- Digestive or gastrointestinal problems
What Is The Harm of Anxiety Disorders?
The personal and professional life of a person suffering from an anxiety disorder is severely affected. This disrupts his daily routine. He is unable to concentrate on any work. The memory of such people becomes weak and their married life is also stressed.
Studies have also found that if women have an anxiety disorder, they soon come out of it, but in men, this problem takes a serious form, because their ego is not able to accept the problem easily.
Therefore, they do not even try to find a solution. If there is a prolonged problem, it can take the form of depression. In case of a more serious condition, the tendency of suicide in the person increases. Read all Key features-
- Physical weakness
- Remission reduction
- Continuous tense
- Decreased concentration, visible floating point in front of the eye
- Scare, fear and discomfort
- Negative thoughts not being controlled and scary dreams
- Body temperature imbalance,
- sometimes cold of hands and feet
- sometimes feel like fever
- Muscle tension
- Stomach ache
How to Treatment Anxiety Disorders
Anxiety disorder can be treated with medication, psychotherapy or cognitive behavioral therapy. Often, the best course of treatment is a combination of one or two procedures. Anxiety disorders should be treated in the long term. In most cases, its treatment is successful.
- Adopt a regular routine because a lack of sleep does not make the brain function at full capacity. Insomnia increases the risk of anxiety and depression.
- Like the body, the brain also needs nutritious food. Therefore, fruits and green vegetables should be included prominently in your diet.
- Perform regular exercises and yoga exercises. Meditation is also beneficial to avoid this problem. This strengthens the cerebral cortex, the part of the brain responsible for memory, concentration, and reasoning.
- Be confident if there is any difficulty in your life.
- Grow friendship with people and openly share your feelings.
- Make practical goals by assessing your abilities. Set the priority of tasks. Avoid doing multiple tasks at once.
- If you are ever angry about something, make a habit of facing it. Never try to avoid it, because the more the person tries to avoid such a mood, the faster the problem becomes.
- Try to solve such problems by dividing them into small pieces. It is not possible to solve them in a single day. So try with patience.
- Maintaining the Angle Diary regularly will also prove beneficial. Before going to bed every night, write in your diary in detail what worries or fears have troubled you the most throughout the day and what you have tried to overcome. -Try to convince the man in a logical manner that this apprehension is unfounded.
- Do not take any medicine from your mind to remove anxiety.
- Stay away from caffeine and alcohol, because consumption of such things increases the anxiety.
- Even after these efforts, if there is no improvement in mood, then any psychological counselor should be contacted.
What To Avoid During Anxiety Disorder
Do not consume the following foods in anxiety disorder
- Coffee: Coffee increases the level of cortisol in your body which can make you feel anxious, so avoid coffee consumption when you have an anxiety disorder. Advantages and disadvantages of drinking coffee)
- Alcohol: You may feel like drinking alcohol in anxiety disorder, but doing so may worsen your symptoms.
- Sugar: Just like alcohol, you may feel like eating sweets in anxiety disorder, but doing so may worsen your symptoms.
What To Eat During Anxiety
Consumption of the following foods may be beneficial in anxiety disorder –
- Foods containing omega 3 fatty acids.
- Probiotic foods.
- plenty of water.
- Antioxidant-rich foods.
- Magnesium foods.
- Vitamin B rich substance.
Causes And Risk Factors For Anxiety Disorder
Researchers do not know exactly what causes envy. Like other forms of mental disorders, these also occur in combination with certain things, including changes in your brain and environment, stress and heredity.
Although it is believed that suspicious behavior, such as acidity, causes anxiety. Anxiety turns into a disorder when acuity and anxiety interfere with normal lifestyles. We need not be afraid of worry. It is normal to believe that something can harm us.
In fact, fear is an important part of the body’s survival system. We get scared when we feel that we or someone or something we care about may be harmed. The problem is that people who are more worried are more at risk than those who are less worried. Too much anxious behavior causes anxiety disorder in our lives.